Some thoughts on bombs.
- Bombs don’t kill people. People kill people.
- Just think, if any of the runners were carrying bombs, they could have stopped this by defending themselves and others. With their bombs.
- The only thing that stops a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb.
- No one who’s buying a bomb should be forced to undergo a background check.
- Limiting the size of bombs will not make anyone safer. You can just set off some more small ones!
- Now is not the time to be talking about putting restrictions on the kinds of bombs people can buy.
- The government is buying a lot of bombs, so why can’t we?
- Oh look. Now Obama’s going to go around and try to take everybody’s bombs away.
- These guys really make us responsible bomb owners look bad.
- Hollywood and video games are responsible for glorifying bomb violence.
- Just remember: bombs in public places which dismember the bodies of eight year old children are all part of God’s plan.